Can i submit my case to the Ombudsman?

Anyone (individuals or companies) having a dispute with an ENGIE Group entity can submit the matter to the Ombudsman if they have not managed to settle their disagreement directly with the entity.

To do so, they just need to:

  • Send him a letter, or,
  • Fill in the online form provided for the purpose on his web site.

On receipt of your complaint, the Ombudsman will check whether it qualifies for his mediation service.

If it doesn’t, he will pass it on to the entity concerned, and follow up their response and inform you thereof.

If it can be accepted by the Mediation service, he will contact you, pursuant to his approved process.

Mediation is a voluntary, free and simple process. So don’t hesitate to contact the Ombudsman.